If you are petite or a dwarf and your body doesn’t fit on just any chair. All you need, to experience a super coziness level, is to buy the right recliner for your body type.
You come home after a long, tiring day at work and think of relaxing yourself by watching something on the television or it is raining and you are making yourself a cup of coffee to sit by the open window and feel the pleasant wind in your hair. It could take only one piece of furniture to ruin your whole mood in any given situation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Recliner Chairs For Small People
- 1.1 Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner (7286) – Best Power Lift Recliner For Short & Elderly
- 1.2 Homall Recliner – Best Budget Small Recliner With 3 Positions
- 1.3 Dorel Living Recliner – Best Value Recliner For Short Legs
- 1.4 Great Deal Recliner – Best Leather Recliner For Short Height
- 1.5 ACME Microfiber Recliner – Best For Small Spaces
- 2 Buyer’s Guide
Best Recliner Chairs For Small People
Recliners come in different styles and sizes. They come for all age groups, whether it’s the elderly or a child. They try to accommodate every type of person and leave no one behind. Thus, short people got their fair share too with a recliner of their kind.
Our team used 33 best selling recliners and explored a variety of options to compile this list of 5 Best Small Recliners. Take a look at this list of the best recliner styles this world has to offer us!
Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner (7286) – Best Power Lift Recliner For Short & Elderly
Our Rating: 9.9/10
Here comes the recliner that has a lot to offer; a recliner that is like no other. If you have never seen a small powered recliner before, then this one is definitely going to make your jaw drop.
- Its Power Lift Assistance advances its help to the user so that the person does not have to stand on his own by pressurizing his back and his knees for this deed. There are two buttons on the remote control to activate this assistance and bring this recliner in a particular reclining position.
- Sturdiness is its forte. The upholstery material is of fabulous quality and everything is overstuffed – the seat, the back, and the arms. There are built-in springs as well, to raise the feeling of the easement.
- Dual USB charging ports are present there to charge low-power devices. It is the possibility of keeping everything within reach that makes this recliner more exciting.
- Two cup holders, one on each arm, contribute to the services this recliner aims to give in order to facilitate the need of the hour for the elderly. If you do not wish to move around much, simply leave the cup in the holder.
- This recliner is full of surprises. Just when you think that it has got everything you need, it amazes you yet again. There are two side pockets to place small items for them to be readily available whenever needed.
- The structure beneath the seat is made up of lasting metal to be able to carry the body weight of the person for its enduring use.
- If you are around 5 feet and come in the category of short people, no worries. You can fit in it – and if you like its features a little too much and think of purchasing it – then you can also sit in it.
- The icing on the cake is its policy which says that this recliner can be returned or replaced within 30 days.
- Are you a picky person and want everything to be according to your own taste? Well, this manufacturer cares about that. Be it the style, the color, the size, or the material – whatever you wish in a recliner, you just name it. Their personalized service tends to fulfill such requests.
- Simple to assemble
- Covering is in durable fabric
- Has Power Lift Assistance
- Dual USB charging ports
- Dual cup holders & Side pockets
- Not a wall-hugger. Needs to be put some inches away from the wall
Homall Recliner – Best Budget Small Recliner With 3 Positions
Our Rating: 9.8/10
Homall is known for making patio furniture and gaming chairs. They outshine in introducing a variety of designs that are eye-catching and differ from others. This sophisticated recliner is also one of their products. Sit and relax, lay and nap, put your feet up – it can be used however one prefers.
- This recliner comes with polyurethane leather. One of the good things about this leather is that it does not absorb water which makes it easier to wipe it out. So, no worrying about the accidental liquid spills anymore!
- It can be adjusted to three kinds of shapes. 90 degrees for work, the shape of an obtuse angle for some entertainment, and the angle of 180 degrees to lie on your back.
- It has a steel frame for footrest with a thick padding of foam, which means that it will not get lowered with ease after putting on it the weight of your feet. It is a plus, no?
- Some of the responsibility for the protection of the sofa and the floor is taken by the four strong feet underneath it. It is okay to say that you will be in the safe hands, oops, safe feet of this recliner.
- Even though it is made by keeping in mind a person of 265 pounds, it can still hold up to 310 pounds.
- It comes in six colors, i.e. black, brown, grey, khaki, light beige, and red.
- It requires assembling but that is not so difficult a task to perform on it.
- Has a thick padded seat to provide comfort
- Curved armrests are there for warmer snugness
- Perfect to accommodate small people
- PU leather makes it easy to clean
- Does not rock
Dorel Living Recliner – Best Value Recliner For Short Legs
Our Rating: 9.6/10
The functionality of products is what matters to this manufacturer. Making small spaces grander is what it aspires. And so, came this recliner to let its individuality shine through!
- The appearance of this recliner is so warm and appealing. It has plump padding for extra comfort which is one of the most essential features to look for when you consider buying a recliner. Whether you want to end your day or enjoy your weekend in a delightful way, coziness is its ultimate promise.
- It does not offer things like cup-holder for our ease, but it does offer its comfy wide arms to please. The amalgamation of utmost comfort, peacefully classic flamboyance, and soft microfiber are all assurances of this recliner.
- It seems like a perfect choice to drop off your shoes and put your feet up on its footrest as the footrest itself is upholstered with smooth and thick padding.
- Its reclining mechanism can work efficiently, and it does not even take up much space. Can we just say that the space this chic recliner takes in a room is inversely proportional to the place it can take in its user’s heart?
- Delivers excellent lumbar support
- Has so much padding for this cost, unlike other recliners
- Easy-peasy assembling
- There is no lever. Requires a push to recline
Great Deal Recliner – Best Leather Recliner For Short Height
Our Rating: 9.4/10
Great Deal is another store built to provide furniture, and according to them, their furniture is a really big deal. For you to get to know it more, we have listed down the features and Performance of this recliner Upholstered in PU leather with a wood frame.
- This marvelous piece does have this plain look to it, but it is prepared with PU leather which is its armor for its protection when it comes to having something spilled on it, as the liquid does not get absorbed and smoothly wipes away. Consequently, this recliner successfully manages to maintain its class and dignity.
- The colors are what add to the beauty of the room, making it look more elegant. It comes in three colors and they are white, red, and black.
- It comes with two parts as it requires assembling. But make no mistake; assembling it is a piece of cake.
- Super easy to assemble
- Reclining does not require much strength
- Suits small places as well because of its small size
- Moves around with no trouble and does not even jackknife
- Closing the footrest can sometimes be troublesome
ACME Microfiber Recliner – Best For Small Spaces
Our Rating: 9.2/10
ACME creates all sorts of furniture for home décor, and its furniture has this unique sense to it. It is simple yet stylish, and so is its microfiber recliner for short people.
- It just takes one look at ACME Microfiber Recliner and it feels so welcoming like you just run towards it and sit on it with a jump. Needless to say, it is generously comfy, but just requires some assembling, first.
- Got a small room? No problem! It is small in size and has less weight. This recliner will add value even to the room with less space. In contrast, more space would be left for other things in case of a bigger room. It is a win-win situation, Yay!
- Its overstuffed pillow arms are what grab the attention. The standard of comfort is so lovely that your guests are highly likely to get impressed too!
- This ACME Microfiber Recliner has a width of 35 inches, a depth of 38 inches, and a height of 40 inches, which means that it is perfectly suited to facilitate short adults.
- Moreover, it provides its users with a knob on its side to lower the seat, along with a pull lever to bring up the footrest. Feels like a stable reclining mechanism.
- The manufacturers tried putting the cherry on top by offering a warranty for it.
- Reasonably priced for the users
- Assures comfort for short people
- Provides footrest
- Provides lumbar support
- Footrest can sometimes be difficult to close
- Does not provide a proper headrest
This world is colorful because of the variety of people who dwell in it – the people who are different from each other in heights and body types as well. Short people can have all the fun too, only if they choose to go with the things that are fit for them. And recliners are one of those things where short people do get to make the choice as well. So choose the best recliner from this list for yourself and enjoy the comfort.
Things to consider while buying a recliner for short people:
It is of utmost significance that a person reviews a list of things needed to be thought about, before buying any recliner. It is only for his betterment. Therefore, we decided to highlight the points that require to be pondered upon prior to you buying a recliner for your use.
When a person wants to feel relaxed while sitting in a recliner, the wise thing to do is to consider whether he would be able to fit in it, in the first place. If the recliner is not of the right size in accordance with the person’s height, then the feelings of unease are definitely going to be there with him.
Moreover, if it is a small room, then a big recliner will take up enough space and will not look good anyway. So, it is beneficial to consider the size of the recliner before buying, always!
It is only natural that everybody wants things in their life that are long-lasting, and there is a reason for it. A good quality product not only saves you from the hassles of purchasing things again and again but also saves you money. A good quality recliner will certainly grant you the satisfaction of it being worthwhile in the long run. For it to be upholstered with fine fabric and all the features to work perfectly well is essential.
Before buying a recliner, one must make up his mind about the features he needs in a recliner. It is necessary to decide early on that whether you want a manual recliner or a powered one. If there are older adults in the house, then the features for their convenience, like cup holders, should be considered. There are so many other features to choose from, like making sure that the recliner is covered with breathable fabric so the person does not get sweaty in it.
People who have a knack for interior designing know that it is pretty valuable to consider the aesthetics of the room before buying any piece of furniture for it. The style of the recliner should complement the overall look of the room. The color, the design, everything about it matters!
Finally, the cost of the recliner is something that can never be overlooked. There is no point in burdening yourself. There are recliners that come at a reasonable price and offer good quality and comfort. Say no to the materialistic approaches of this world, stay true to yourself, and only go with the things that you can really afford – because that’s class!