When somebody is sick, they need assistance, and they don’t want to be a burden on anyone else. That assistance can come in many forms and power lift recliners are one of them. Whether somebody has arthritis or they are trying to heal from any type of surgery, the best lift chairs come to the rescue. Elderly people use them, and people who have difficulty standing up due to any reason, use them too.
Additionally, power lift recliners also help to relax torn muscles and provide comfort for minor back problems. Its ability to recline itself can do wonders for someone dealing with any kind of major wound. A person requiring much strength to stand up can simply use it as a bed for himself. Old age weariness or cracking joints, power lift recliners are the ultimate relief; that is a fact!
|Image||Product||Our Rating||Check Price|
Mecor Power Lift Recliner Chair
Flamaker Power Lift Recliner
Esright Electric Power Lift Chair Recliner for Elderly
Irene House High Leg Power Lift Recliners (9195)
Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair (7040)
Merax Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair
GOOD & GRACIOUS Electric Power Lift Chair Recliner
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Power Lift Recliners Reviews
- 1.1 Mecor Power Lift Recliner – Best Lift Chair For The Money
- 1.2 Flamaker Power Lift Recliner – Best Budget
- 1.3 Esright Power Lift Recliner – Best With Heat & Massage Option
- 1.4 Irene House Power Lift Recliner – With Infinite Recline Positions
- 1.5 Mcombo Electric Powerlift Recliner – Top Rated
- 1.6 Merax Power Lift Recliner – Most Comfortable Recliner
- 1.7 Good & Gracious Powerlift Recliner – Best For Sleeping
- 2 Conclusion
Best Power Lift Recliners Reviews
We used 27 top-selling power lift recliners from our store and reviewed them. We made a list of the best power lift recliners for you with the confidence that they will prove themselves good. So, read through the article to choose the recliner that feels like you should.
Mecor Power Lift Recliner – Best Lift Chair For The Money
Our Rating: 9.9/10
Elegant furniture is what Mecor store aims to offer, and it does not compromise on it. Be it for the indoor furniture or for the outdoors, Mecor store really excels at what they do. Since power lift recliners came to aid humanity, this furniture store tried their hand on it too.
- This power lift recliner arrived with dual motors – one is there to lift the footrest, and the other, to recline the back. The footrest and the back are not dependent on each other; a good point indeed. The motors work well and do not make noise as well.
- 8 vibrating, massage points are available in this power lift recliner to provide their services to the back, lumbar, thighs, and legs. The lumbar area gets the heating too. However, the heat and massage options do not work independently of each other.
- It is made up of PU leather which is very easy to clean as it does not absorb any liquid stain. Just wipe it off with a damp cloth and you are good to go!
- If you are someone who is somewhat chubby and does not get comfortable sitting just anywhere, this recliner will not add to your stress. It has a widened back area for better support.
- 2 USB charging ports are added to it. They work perfectly fine most of the time but if something does happen to them ever, we would suggest you first try replacing the cord.
- Oh, and what’s exciting is that it has rear wheels that help this heavy recliner to move around easily! Not many recliners have this feature, but it is something that must not be underrated.
- 2 side pockets to put small things? Yes, please! We found them properly stitched and of good quality, and they come in handy too!
- Has a padded headrest
- Provides a widened backrest
- Heat & Massage
- Easy cleaning
- Universal wheels
- 2 USB charging ports
- 2 side pockets
- It is heavy but the wheels are there to help
- Its assembling is a little tough
Flamaker Power Lift Recliner – Best Budget
Our Rating: 9.8/10
We were left in awe when we first saw the designs of this furniture store. In their products, style and comfort go hand in hand, and they make sure they live up to the mark. This power lift recliner was built with the same vision, and it does not disappoint either.
- The motor in this recliner lifts it up once the button is pressed on the remote control. It tends to function gently and inaudibly. It really is something of value for people who otherwise struggle while standing up.
- It comes in 3 colors. They are black, brown, and gray. You can choose the one you like or the one that suits your room’s aesthetics.
- The massage feature is applicable to four areas of the body, i.e., back, lumbar, thighs, and legs, with a timer of 15, 30, and 60 minutes. It has 5 adjustable modes (pulse, press, wave, normal, and auto) and 2 intensity options. The lumbar area gets to benefit from the heating function as well.
- It is upholstered with PU leather which is a born-master in not absorbing any liquid spills. It is recommended to immediately wipe off any stains with a dry or damp cloth. Easy cleaning is PU leather’s forte!
- A unique thing about this power lift recliner is that it has a slightly raised headrest. The wisdom behind this was to support the neck, and it can be agreed upon by the customers that the idea did not turn out to be a flop.
- There are nicely stitched pockets on both sides to place little necessities and grab them out whenever desired.
- 2 cup holders are there, one on each arm. You will not have to get up and walk to put the cup on some table, especially when power lift recliners are mostly purchased by people who have difficulty standing up.
- Assembling it is no big deal. No tools are needed for it. The stuffed back just needs to slide onto the bottom of this recliner. The distance from the wall should be approximately 20 inches for it to not collide with the wall when it is totally reclined.
- 4 Massage Areas
- 5 modes and 2 intensity levels for massaging
- Easy to clean
- Dual Side Pockets & Cup Holders
- Simple assembly
- Reclining will not work at the time when the electricity is out.
Esright Power Lift Recliner – Best With Heat & Massage Option
Our Rating: 9.6/10
Esright is yet another store specializing in indoor furniture. Other than the variety of chairs and recliners they offer, they also have a knack for things like room dividers and fire-pit stoves. This power lift recliner is just one of their creations.
- It has a noiseless lift motor which is approved by the global safety certification company UL, and this means that this power lift recliner is safe to use. It drives the entire recliner upwards in order to help a person stand up with ease.
- There is a remote plugged into this power lift recliner with a cord. It is used to control the heat and vibrations for massage and is usually placed in the side pocket of this recliner. These heat and vibration options leave no stone unturned to help you deal with your back problems.
- As it’s a power lift recliner, it works on electrical power. One needs to be aware of power outages if he/she does not want to get stuck in the reclined position while the power is out.
- The footrest that comes along with it is fully automatic. It does not need to be manually locked in place. However, it is dependent on the reclining positions. It only comes up when the recliner reclines back.
- It has the ability to recline itself to 140 degrees. Its massage option targets 4 areas of the body with 5 different types of modes. Those 4 areas are the shin, thigh, lumbar, and head. The intensity of vibrations in these areas can be increased or decreased.
- In addition to all this, there is a USB charging port attached to this Esright power lift recliner to provide more easiness to people. This USB charging port is only there to charge low-powered devices, e.g., phones and tablets. There are no complaints about this feature as of yet. It is safe to say that it works perfectly well.
- Furthermore, it is stuffed with the intention to deliver comfort, not just in the back, but also in the arms. Its plumpness fulfills its promise. Two side pockets are there in good quality, and they are proved an asset to this power lift recliner.
- Heat & Massage Feature.
- Offers Head Support.
- USB charging port
- 2 side pockets
- Footrest does not work independently
Irene House Power Lift Recliner – With Infinite Recline Positions
Our Rating: 9.5/10
Irene House specializes in making different styles of recliners for our usage. Their mission is simple, yet of service. They want to provide the comfort and the grace that’s within our means. Looking for a seating solution? Irene House Amazon Store has its doors open for you.
- Either use its power-lift feature to stand up or its reclining feature to lie on – its German Brand OKIN Motor will not disappoint you. The only thing to keep in mind is that it’s not a wall-hugger, so it needs to be put a little further from the wall if you want to benefit from its reclining positions as well.
- Although this recliner is said to be made to support up to 300 lbs, and a person as tall as 6’1 can sit on it, it could still be a little tight in the seating area if you are above 250 lbs.
- It has a footrest that can be elevated to rest your feet on it, but it is somewhat dependent on the back of this power lift recliner. So, it might recline a little just to bring the footrest up.
- It is easy to assemble but it is a little heavy. You might need another person to help you with it. Note: instructions to assemble it will be provided with the diagrams as well.
- It has an overstuffed back which proves itself beneficial for lumbar support, but its armrest does not have much cushioning in it. Additionally, it comes with a side pocket to put remote or other small items in it.
- Its remote has 2 buttons. Hence, it is quite easy to operate. This power lift recliner has infinite positions to recline, so stop it at whatever position you want it to. Even when it is lifting, it functions quietly and effectively.
- Lastly, there is a warranty offered on it by Irene House.
- Motor works smoothly
- Its assembling is simple
- Provides Lumbar Support
- Infinite reclining positions
- A side pocket
- Comes with a warranty
- Does not offer massage feature
- Footrest only elevates when the back reclines a little
Mcombo Electric Powerlift Recliner – Top Rated
Our Rating: 9.4/10
Mcombo is another popular name in the world of recliners. They create the manual ones, the powered ones, the lift chairs, and recliners for even kids as well. In this power lift recliner, they tried to accommodate the users in any way they could.
- This Mcombo recliner has 2 remotes, and they both are attached to it with a cord. One is for lifting and reclining, and the other one is for heating and massaging. To lift, just press the button on the remote, and it’s TUV certified, silent, and the long-lasting motor will start propelling to make a person get up.
- One of the perks of this power lift recliner is that it has 8 vibrating points for the massage and 1 lumbar-heating point. These functions can automatically stop after completing their task, at a fixed time, e.g., 10, 20, or 30 minutes. In case only the heating function is required with the vibration, that works separately too.
- The faux leather it is upholstered with does not take much effort to clean. As it does not absorb any liquid spills, it can simply be wiped off with a damp cloth.
- This power lift recliner has a USB charging port to charge phones and basically everything that needs low power to get charged. Just plug your charging cable in it and you are good to go because it does not disappoint.
- There are 2 pockets on this recliner, one on each side. They are stitched to it and they do not come loose. They are made of the same upholstery material as this power lift recliner.
- Mcombo really tried to provide us with as much as they could. Therefore, we got 2 cup holders with it too. The arms of this power lift recliner have padded parts of about 18 inches long, and then, there is a cup holder of about 7 inches wide on each side.
- It comes in 2 boxes, and assembling it without the help of any tool is a piece of cake. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to fully assemble it, though.
- Its reclining mechanism is built for 3 positions, and the maximum it can go is 140 degrees.
- Massage targets 8 areas of the body
- Has a lumber-heating point
- Effortless cleaning
- Assembling it is no big deal
- Comes with a USB charging port
- 2 Side Pockets & Cup holders are there
- Cup holder is there on each of its arms
- In very rare cases, wires can get caught in the lift mechanism and need to be re-routed.
Merax Power Lift Recliner – Most Comfortable Recliner
Our Rating: 9.2/10
Merax offers so much more than just furniture. They have a wide array of products, ranging from living room products to sports products. This power lift recliner is just one of the things designed by them.
- There is an electric remote attached to it which plays its part in lifting the recliner up. It will gradually rise once the remote’s button is pressed. No batteries are needed for that remote.
- It can adjust itself to any angle while reclining, but up to 160 degrees. Similarly, by pressing another button on the remote, it will start to lie down. You can stop pressing it when you reach your desired position.
- Its footrest is also dependent on its back. The footrest elevates simultaneously when the recliner goes down on its back.
- It is full of deep foam to increase its comfort level in the areas that are prone to pain and aches, i.e., back, buttocks, head, and neck.
- The strength of its steel frame can be noted by the fact that it can carry up to 330 pounds.
- When it reclines, the floor space it takes is around 5 feet.
- On the right side of this power lift recliner, there is a fine pocket to put its remote and other small requirements for easy reach, when needed while seated.
- Infinite reclining positions up to 160 degrees
- Dense foam with double padding to increase the comfort level
- Its steel frame is tough and durable
- A side pocket to store small items
- Footrest and the reclining back do not work independently
Good & Gracious Powerlift Recliner – Best For Sleeping
Our Rating: 9.1/10
As the name suggests, Good & Gracious store really knows the furniture they make. Their designs are simple yet so elegant, and it shows that comfort is what they really prioritize. It is a furniture store that tries living up to its name, and this recliner is one of its products.
- This power lift recliner has a sturdy, single motor with a mission to push the entire chair up so that the legs and the back of a person do not feel any stress on them. It assists them to stand up, and it really does its job.
- As for its reclining ability, it can smoothly recline from 110 to 145 degrees. Whatever position you choose in between, it is up to you.
- It comes with a remote, so you will not have to worry about figuring out how it works. There are 2 buttons on it, and those buttons help a person to lift and recline.
- To assemble it, no tools are required. It takes mainly 10 to 15 minutes to completely assemble it. This power lift recliner also comes with detailed instructions.
- It can fit through doorways that are 30 inches or more and can hold up to 300 lbs of weight.
- The manufacturers are also offering to replace the damaged parts within a year, free of cost if something does happen to them.
- Its adjustable nature gives us more reclining angles
- Overstuffed headrest to provide more comfort
- Easy assembling
- Can accommodate big people
- Damaged parts can be replaced within a year.
- Does not have a massage option.
These are the 7 best power lift recliners for seniors we discovered. Finding the right power lift recliner can be stressful for some people. Not everyone has the time and energy to search for different options. In the end, what really helps is finding the right information in one place and making good use of it. We tried our best, now it is your turn!